Bill Cameron Art
About the Work.
Bill works mainly with acrylic paints. His paintings are on canvas, canvas weave or card specially treated to take acrylic paints. He has developed a distinctive style to capture the atmosphere and character of the scene he is painting. Photographs are shot either individually or bracketed and blended to create high dynamic range images (HDR). This technique expands both the tonal range and creative possibilities. Bill uses Photoshop CS6 to process and edit the photos to create the most effective interpretation of the image.
Painting & Photographic Prints
All painting and photographic prints come as high quality, signed by the artist.
Print sizes are A4, A3, A2 and A1.
Images are scaled & printed using original dimensions to maintain compositional integrity.
Prints will incorporate a border to allow the artist to sign each image.
Painting and Photo prints are reproduced to the highest standards using the latest 12 colour machines which produce outstanding quality.
Paintings are printed on fine art, archive, cotton paper weighing 300 grams.
Photo Images are printed on silk lustre, photographic paper weighing 260 grams.
The inks and the printing process give all prints a 120 year fade resistance.
Prints can be purchased online using the contact form and Paypal.
Prices for original paintings can be obtained on request.
Price lists are attached to each image.
Prints are dispatched by Royal Mail or UPS in secure and protective packaging.
• I offer a secure payment service using Paypal.
• Sign-up is quick and easy.
• Your details and your credit/debit card details will be kept safe and secure.
• Only Paypal will see your credit/debit card details.
• I promise not to share or sell your personal details to any other agencies or persons.
• I promise never to send you spam emails.
• Future information or newsletters that appear on my website can be sent to you purely on an opt-in basis at your request.